CARS AND MOTORBIKE. Templates for Cricut and Other Cutting Machines
Cut, Fold and Glue
AUTO & MOTO. 5 Paper Toys. Templates and Other Cutting Machines
Digital Files SVG, DXF, EPS, PDF
You are purchasing digital files for instant download. The files are for print and cut out manually, or for using Cricut and others plotting machine.
Download and extract ZIP file. Уou can find the files in the folders:
- SVG DXF EPS – Machine Cut with Scoring Tool
- SVG DXF EPS – Machine Cut without Scoring Tool (perforated fold lines)
- PDF – Hand Cut (Letter / A4 paper format; color / black and white outlines version)
Size of assembled toy
Assembled toys measure up to 3.6" / 88 mm.
How to increase the size
The templates are designed to look proportional with other cars in the series. It can be printed on Letter / A4 paper. You can scale the template in SVG or DXF files in your cutting software. The toy scales to print on Tabloid or A3 paper sizes will be 1,5 times larger.
If you are using a cutting machine
- Elements of different colors are placed in separate layers.
- If your cutting machine has a scoring tool, you can use files with fold lines in a separate layer. You should mark that lines as Score lines in your cutting software and then attach the score lines with other lines of the figure to cut.
- If your cutting machine does not have a scoring tool you should use files with templates with perforated fold lines.
- With a cutting machine some inner elements such as windows, door handles and headlights will be cut.
- To make the headlights white, glue a rectangular white element from the inside.
- Files tested in Cricut Design Space and Brother CanvasWorkspace.
I gave my grandchildren both the B&W and colored versions. They loved both.
I was looking for something to entertain a group of 11-14 year olds during a screen-free, mindfulness, crafting session. This activity was perfect as it engaged all abilities and the children were keen to challenge themselves. They work fine when printed onto paper or thin card. There are a range of levels from simple to more advanced. They all look impressive on completion, giving the children a sense of achievement and pride, as well as a finished product. An excellent buy!