HALF A LEMON Paper Toy
Cut, Fold and Glue
Paper Toy HALF A LEMON to build with cutting machine or with hand cut.
Digital Files PDF, SVG, DXF, EPS
You are purchasing digital files for instant download. The files are for print and cut out manually, or for using Cricut and others plotting machine.
Download and extract the ZIP and select the files in the folders:
- PDF – Hand Cut (Letter / A4 paper format; color / black & white version)
- SVG DXF EPS – Machine Cut with Scoring Tool
- SVG DXF EPS – Machine Cut without Scoring Tool (perforated fold lines)
Info file is in the root folder.
Size of assembled paper shape
3 x 3 x 1,8 inches / 77 x 77 x 45 mm.
How to increase the size
The templates are designed to be printed on Letter / A4 paper.
You can scale the template in SVG or DXF files in your cutting software.
The toy scales to print on Tabloid or A3 paper sizes will be 1,5 times larger.
If you are using a cutting machine
- Elements of different colors are placed in separate layers.
- If your cutting machine has a scoring tool, you can use files with fold lines in a separate layer. You should mark that lines as Score lines in your cutting software and then attach the score lines with other lines of the figure to cut.
- If your cutting machine does not have a scoring tool you should use files with perforated fold lines.
- Files tested in Cricut Design Space and Brother CanvasWorkspace.