SNOWMAN Paper Toy
Paper toy to cut, fold and glue/stick
- PDF files for instant download
- Color / Black & White versions
- 2 worksheets
- Can be printed at home or any print shop
The figure is about 4,33 inches (110 mm) in size
For younger children adult help may be required
Two paper formats available
- Letter paper size (11x8,5 inches, common format in North America)
- A4 paper size (297x210 mm, common format in other countries)
The common office paper can be used, but you can reach a better result with 90–150 g/m2 matte paper
20lb – 40lb in basis weight
I do have one suggestion….. You should sell printable glue sticks so that your customers don’t have to worry about buying glue….. JUST KIDDING LOL ????
I do have a suggestion for real though Make more they are awesome I loved it Easy to make…. Kids love them…highly recommend I used tape not because it needed it but because my 3 year old said it did. Who am I to argue with his superior intellect lol ???? I never did one of these before so I feel like my awful cutting and gluing skills don’t do the seller justice lol ???? but really this was a fun project and a exceptional product!