SNOWMAN Paper Toy
Paper toy to cut, fold and glue/stick
- PDF files for instant download
- Color / Black & White versions
- 1 worksheet
- Can be printed at home or any print shop
The figure is about 2 inches (50 mm) in size
For younger children adult help may be required
Two paper formats available
- Letter paper size (11x8,5 inches, common format in North America)
- A4 paper size (297x210 mm, common format in other countries)
The common office paper can be used, but you can reach a better result with 90–150 g/m2 matte paper
20lb – 40lb in basis weight
I do have one suggestion….. You should sell printable glue sticks so that your customers don’t have to worry about buying glue….. JUST KIDDING LOL ????
I do have a suggestion for real though Make more they are awesome I loved it Easy to make…. Kids love them…highly recommend I used tape not because it needed it but because my 3 year old said it did. Who am I to argue with his superior intellect lol ???? I never did one of these before so I feel like my awful cutting and gluing skills don’t do the seller justice lol ???? but really this was a fun project and a exceptional product!